Texas Man Denied Emergency Care Dies at Hospital
A 32-year-old father of three young children recently died at a Texas hospital after being denied emergency care. He presented to the hospital while experiencing anaphylactic shock but did not receive a dose of epinephrine for an hour-and-a-half. This delay was contributed to hospital staff being more concerned with securing payment than saving the man’s life. The attorney for the deceased man has described this as an “unnecessary death.”
Read the article at KHOU.